Swimsuit For Fat Person

Buy the most beautiful suit you can find, put it on and then forget about it. If you’re fat on the couch, you’ll also be fat on the beach. And your boring, “inconspicuous,” or downright heinous suit is not going to disguise that fact. People will notice. Some people will even be mean. As I recently wrote to a friend when this subject came up.

Desperately trying to hide parts in a swimsuit only makes us look like someone desperately trying to hide parts in a swimsuit. I now buy the most beautiful suit I can find. I figure people are going to know I’m fat no matter what, and most of them are going to react negatively to that. So my choices are to have people react with, ‘Damn, that’s a fat woman,’ OR ‘Damn, that’s a fat woman, but that is one gorgeous suit.

Find Best Swimsuit For Fat Person At:

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Hot Articles

article
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template | Redesigned : Tukang Toko Online
Copyright © 2011. Plus Size Dresses - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger