Full Set Plus Size Wedding Lingerie

This is Plus size Wedding Babydoll Style Lingerie, with specification:
  • Chiffon Tiered Ruffle Babydoll
  • Stretch Lace Cups
  • Matching Thong Included
  • 1X/2X (Fits Women Sizes 16-18), 3X/4X (18-20)
Customer Review:
I bought this product for my wedding night and purchased the 3X/4X which is one size bigger than I typically wear. This product was beautiful and very well made; hoever, it was way too small. It must be at least 2 sizes smaller than my normal size (2X). I could not get it over my chest (40DD) or above my hips (I do not have large hips). Its too bad because I would have loved to keep it. Not sure how the return process will be. I just contacted seller via Amazon so I will update with that process later.

 PLus Size Lingerie

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Hot Articles

article
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template | Redesigned : Tukang Toko Online
Copyright © 2011. Plus Size Dresses - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger